What is Door?
Door provides a global digital platform where all information for DDQs, RFPs, and other fund and manager research can be provided, accessed, and managed – and updated universally and simultaneously at any time.
What is the Door Integration?
The Door integration allows you to leverage your Loopio Library when answering DDQ’s in Door
What Are The Requirements For Using The Door Integration?
- A standard Asset Manager subscription
- A valid Loopio license
Where Can I Connect The Door Integration To My Loopio Account?
Permissions Required: General Administration, Level 1 (Manager) or higher permissions are needed to connect the Integration.
In Loopio you need to create an App for the Door Integration as an API Key and Secret need to be generated in order to connect Door to Loopio.
- Go to the Admin screen, then click on Integrations
- Scroll down to 'For Developers', and click Add an App
- Enter a name for the App eg. ‘Door Integration’ and select the permission: library:read, from the Library dropdown options
- Click on ‘Save’ and you should now have an API Key and Secret that can be used to connect to Door.
Note: The API Key is unique to you. Do not share or distribute the API Key and Secret. Please also keep in mind that the Secret is shown only once, so please save this once it's been created.
Once you've created the API Key and Secret in Loopio, you will need to complete the setup in Door.
- In Door, click on ‘Integration’ > ‘Library’, then select “Loopio'' from the dropdown list.
- Add the following baseURL: api.loopio.com followed by the API Key and Secret we generated earlier within Loopio.
- Click ‘Add credentials’ and you’re now connected! When working on DDQs you can now search for and link Loopio library content directly within Door!
Note: The Door-to-Loopio content linking is currently only available for ‘rich-text questions i.e longer text questions vs short text questions.