Yes, Loopio gives you the ability to review and restore deleted Projects.
Permissions Required: Users with Projects Level 3 (Full Access) permissions can view and restore all deleted Projects. Users with Project, Level 2 (Creator) permissions can view and restore deleted Projects in which they are the Project Owner.
- Click Projects in the main menu
- In the bottom left corner, click Deleted
- On the left side of the screen, search by keyword or filter the list of deleted Projects to help you locate the Project(s) you need to restore. Available filter options are:
- Project Owner name
- Involvement (All Projects,Created by Me, Participating In)
- Project Type (RFP, RFI, SQ, DDQ, PP, Other)
Note: Users with Project, Level 2 (Creator) permissions can only restore Projectsin which they are the Project Owner, so only the Project Type filter will be displayed.
- Use the checkbox to the left of the Project name to select the Project(s) you would like to restore
- Click Restore
- Click Restore Project to confirm
- Click Back to Projects to return to the Project List page