Yes! You can pull and attach files directly from Seismic and add them as attachments in the project workspace or directly into your Loopio library.
What Would Be Required To Use Attachments From Seismic?
- Active Seismic account
- Connection to your Seismic account in Loopio Admin Tab under Integrations
- Files in Seismic Content Profiles
Subscription Required: The Seismic integration is available on select subscription plans only. Contact Support to learn more.
How To Attach Files To Entries In The Project Workspace.
Users with access to Seismic can choose files from their Seismic content profiles and add them as answer attachments in the project workspace. To attach files from Seismic, you would need to:
- Navigate to an entry in the project workspace.
- Click on “Add Attachment”
- Select the “Seismic” option from the drop down.
- When the Attachment window opens, select a Seismic Content Profile from the content profile drop down.
- Select a file and click “Attach Selected File”.
- When the attachment window closes and you are returned to the project workspace, click on the “Show X attachments” link to see the file you have just attached.
- Confirm that your Seismic file has been attached to your Loopio Entry.
Attaching DOCX files inline
The content from DOCX files can be added to an answer inline using the Loopio Magnet Attachment feature. Magnet Attachments gives you the ability to edit the content in your Attachments after your Project has been exported.
To Attach DOCX files inline from Seismic
- Attach a DOCX file to an answer and view the attachment following the steps above.
- Hover over the attachment and click the magnetize icon.
- The content from the DOCX file will be added inline to your answer when the Loopio project is exported, indicated by the blue magnetized icon.