As a Seismic user, you can export completed Loopio projects directly to a Seismic workspace. Being able to export your completed projects directly to Seismic saves you time and trouble rather than having to download and re-upload.
Subscription Required: The Seismic integration is available on select subscription plans only. Contact Support to learn more.
- Active Seismic Account
- Seismic integration enabled by a Loopio Admin by going to Admin and clicking on the Integrations tab
How To Export To Seismic Workplace?
Note: Don't have the Seismic Integration configured as yet? Read our article on: How Do I Set Up the Seismic Integration?.
- Open a project in the Loopio project workspace
- Click the Export button in the top right corner.
- Click on the option that you'd like to export your project as, and select the “Seismic Workspace” option in the bottom right of the export window.
- The Export Preview window will open up if you've selected "To Source Document". You would then click the Export button in the bottom right corner . If you've selected "To Custom Template" or "To Other", there will be no preview window, and the document will get immediately generated.
- Navigate to your workspace in the Seismic application and view your exported Loopio project in the newly created Loopio folder.