Project Contributor is a free license type that has limited access to Projects. They are only able to see, respond to, and review questions that have been assigned to them. This is a role you can assign to as many users as you'd like that does not have the privileges of a licensed user.
Subscription Required: The Project Contributor Role is available on select subscription plans only. Contact Support to learn more: Send an email to Support
A Few Situations Where Project Contributors Can Be Helpful
- When working on large projects where you need multiple hands to complete
- Needing temporary users or guests to assist on projects
- When you're running low on current licenses but still need a few more project participants.
How Do I Add Project Contributors?
Project Contributors are added the same way that a Standard User would get added.
- Go to the Admin tab from the top navigation
- Under Users, click the "Add User" button
- Fill in the user details, and ensure that you have "Project Contributor" selected as the role
- Click on Create, and you're all set.
Note: The Project Contributor role only has Projects, Level 1 (Participant) access.
What a Project Contributor Can and Cannot Do
Let's find out what users who are assigned this role, can and can't do in Loopio.
A Project Contributor Can:
Answer Assigned Questions in Project (Yellow State)
Review Answered Questions Assigned for Review in Project (Blue State)
Conduct Overall Project Review
Comment on Project Entries
A Project Contributor Cannot:
- Will not be able to create new Projects
- Will not be able to access the Library
- Will not be able to participate in Library Reviews
- Will not be able to search the Library from within the Project space
- Will not be able to Close Loop
- Will not have access to Reporting or the Admin panel