What is CENTRL?
CENTRL gives organizations a platform to answer Due Diligence Questionnaires, RFPs, and other standard assessments published by Investors and Asset Allocators. Assessment responders that are also subscribed to Loopio can now search and use answers from their Loopio library within CENTRL’s DD360 due diligence platform.
Where Do I Connect The CENTRL Integration In My Loopio Account?
Permissions Required: General Administration, Level 1 (Manager) or higher permissions are needed to connect the Integration.
In order to connect the integration, a Loopio admin can add CENTRL as an application in your Loopio instance through the Admin>Integrations page.
Subscription Required: CENTRL is available on select subscription plans only. Contact Support to learn more: Send an email to Support
In Loopio you need to create an App for the CENTRL Integration as an API Key and Secret need to be generated in order to connect CENTRL to Loopio.
- Go to the Admin screen, then click on Integrations
- Scroll down to 'For Developers', and click Add an App
- Enter a name for the App eg. ‘CENTRL’ and select the permission you would like
- Click on ‘Save’ and you should now have an API Key and Secret that can be used to connect to CENTRL
Note: The API Key is unique to you. Do not share or distribute the API Key and Secret. Please also keep in mind that the Secret is shown only once, so please save this once it's been created.
Integrating Loopio with CENTRL Using the Application Key
Once the organization-specific application key is gathered, please reach out to CENTRL Support or your Account Manager to complete the implementation process. You can reach out to CENTRL Support by submitting a Support Request from our Help Center.
- Select your profile icon and select Help Center from the dropdown as shown below
- Once in the CENTRL Help Center, select the Submit a Support Request link as shown below
Alternatively, you can reach out to the CENTRL Support Email directly