Subscription Required: The Content Contributor license type is available on select subscription plans only. Contact Support to learn more: Send an email to Support
Content Contributor is a license type that has limited access to manage Library Content. A Content Contributor is also able to see, respond to, and review Project questions that have been assigned to them.
A Content Contributor is a limited permissions license, intended for Users who require access to both the Loopio Library and Limited Projects, but not to Reporting or Administrative functions.
These users are key subject matter experts who will help maintain trustworthy Library content as well as contribute and review responses within the Project Workspace.
Tip: Our Customer Success Team can help you decide which License Types work best for your team. Not sure how to reach them? Our Support Team can help: Send an email to Support
Use Content Contributors When:
- You have SMEs who need to create, edit, or review Library content as well as participating in Projects
How Do I Add Content Contributors?
Content Contributors are added the same way that a Standard User would be added.
- Click Admin in the top navigation bar
- Under Users, click the Add User button
- Fill in the user details, and ensure that you have Content Contributor selected as the Role
Note: You may have multiple Content Contributor roles with different names and permissions. Check that you are selecting a Content Contributor Role type. You can see a tooltip beside Content Contributor Roles in the Admin > Roles & Permissions screen:
- Click Create
What a Content Contributor Can and Cannot Do
Let's find out what users who are assigned this role can and can't do in Loopio.
A Content Contributor Can:
- Be given Library Level 1 (Read Only) or Level 2 (Read and Write) permissions
- Search for Library content through Slack, Microsoft Teams, and the Loopio Chrome Extension
- Be added to a Project as an Assignee
- Search the Library or Past Projects within a Project
- Answer Questions Assigned to them in a Project (Yellow State)
- Review Answered Questions Assigned to them for Review in a Project (Blue State)
- Conduct an Overall Project Review
- Comment on Project Entries they are assigned to
- Suggest Project Entries to the Library
- Action on Entries suggested for the Library through Reviews from Projects
- Participate in Library Reviews
A Content Contributor Cannot:
- Create new Projects
- Be added to a Project as a Collaborator or a Project Admin
- Access Reporting or the Admin panel