Subscription Required: Generative AI features are available on select subscription plans only. Contact Support to learn more: Send an email to Support
In This Article:
- How Can I Set Up Generative AI for My Organization’s Loopio Account?
- Setting User Group Permissions for Generative AI
How Can I Set Up Generative AI for My Organization’s Loopio Account?
Permissions Required: General Administration, Level 2 (Full Access) permission, included only in the Administrator Role, is required to enable Generative AI features for a Loopio account.
In order to enable the Generative AI feature on your organization’s account, there is a requirement to agree to an updated set of legal terms and conditions. Once the updated agreement is received by Loopio, the Generative AI feature is activated for your organization's Loopio instance.
Loopio provides several methods to agree to the updated Generative AI terms and conditions
Automated In-Platform Method
As a Loopio Administrator, you can can agree to the new Terms & Conditions within your Loopio instance. Once you agree, the Generative AI feature becomes available for your account.
- Click Admin in the main navigation and select Site Settings
- Select the checkbox indicating that you agree to new terms and conditions
- Click Enable Generative AI
You will then be directed to a Success Message indicating that Generative AI was turned on for your Loopio instance
Select accounts may also receive detailed instructions from our team over email. These instructions will inform you on how you can activate the feature using other alternative methods.
Setting User Group Permissions for Generative AI
Once Generative AI has been enabled for your Loopio account, by default, only Administrators are able to use the Generative AI feature.
By customizing your Roles & Permissions, you can control exactly which user groups in your company have access to Generative AI features.
How to Enable Generative AI Features for More User Groups
- Click Admin in the top navigation bar
- Click Roles & Permissions
- Click on the Generative AI tab
- Toggle the Generative AI feature on (Level 1) or off (Level 0) for different groups of users in your organization