Subscription Required: The HubSpot Integration is available on select subscription plans only. Contact Support to learn more: Send an email to Support
Learn more: Learn about the functions and setup of the HubSpot integration in our HubSpot Integration course in the Learning Station (a Loopio login is required to access this link)
Note: Looking for information on how to set up and connect the Loopio HubSpot Integration? Start here: How Do I Set Up the Loopio HubSpot Integration?
In This Article:
- Create a Loopio Project from a HubSpot Deal
- View and Access Loopio Project Details on a HubSpot Deal
- Is My Loopio Project Marked Won or Lost When My HubSpot Deal is Marked Closed Won or Closed Lost?
Create a Loopio Project from a HubSpot Deal
Permissions Required: A HubSpot license is required to create a Loopio Project from a HubSpot Deal. A Loopio license and appropriate Loopio permissions are required to view or work on the Project in Loopio.
Tip: You can also create Loopio Projects using a Workflow. Read more: Can I Create a Loopio Project Automatically Via a Hubspot Workflow Action?
- Create a HubSpot deal or use the one you created in the demo setup
- On the right side panel, locate the Loopio Integration CRM Card
Note: If you are using HubSpot Sales Hub Enterprise, you can control who can see the Loopio CRM Card.
- Click Create Project
- The Create Project pop-up screen appears, with several properties pre-filled for you:
- Project Name is pre-filled with the deal name
- Description is pre-filled with the deal description (if any)
- Client Name is pre-filled with the name of the primary company on the deal
Tips: These can all be edited. Mandatory properties, for example Owner and Project Type are marked with an asterisk (*) Optional fields such as project template can be left blank.
- Scroll down to complete all mandatory fields
Note: Any defined Custom Project Fields or Project Merge Variables in your Loopio account are presented here for you to complete if you wish
- Scroll to the bottom of the form to upload any Source Documents from your local drive
Tip: Formats supported are the same as Loopio: pdf, doc, docx, xls, xlsx
- Press Create to create your new Loopio Project
- The new Loopio Project is created, associated with this HubSpot Deal, and the Project details are displayed in the Loopio CRM Card on the right side
View and Access Loopio Project Details on a HubSpot Deal
- When viewing a HubSpot Deal that is associated with one or more Loopio Projects, a summary of these details are displayed in the Loopio CRM Card on the right-side panel
Note that the CRM card displays fresh data pulled immediately from Loopio to display, including:
- Project Name
- Due Date
- Completed Questions
- In Review Questions
- Assigned Questions
- Click the Project Name to open the Loopio Project in a new tab.
Note: you must have a Loopio login and permission to access the Project.
Is My Loopio Project Marked Won or Lost When My HubSpot Deal is Marked Closed Won or Closed Lost?
Note: This is a one-way sync. Changing the Loopio Project Status will not change the status of the HubSpot Deal.
Yes, when you set the deal stage on a HubSpot deal to Closed Won or Closed Lost, all associated Loopio projects are immediately set to the same stage.
Loopio CRM Card on HubSpot Deal:
Changing the HubSpot Deal to Closed Won or Closed Lost will again change the Loopio Project Status to match.
Note: Other deal stages are ignored, so if a Deal is then reverted to a stage other than Closed Won or Closed Lost, associated Loopio Projects will still be in the won or lost status and must be changed in Loopio.