To help your team make informed decisions about your Library content, a Generated Answer indicator appears for any Library Entry where Generative AI was involved in creating the Answer, any time during the Entry's history.
Where Does the Generated Answer Indicator Appear?
In the Library
- When searching the Library and viewing Entries on the Search screen
- When editing a Library Entry
In the Project Workspace
- On Project Entries where an Answer was generated
- When searching the Library from the Project Workspace
- When searching past Projects from the Project Workspace
On the Reviews from Projects screen
- When viewing Entries on the Reviews from Projects screen
- When editing an Entry from the Reviews from Projects screen
On the Reviews from Library screen
- When viewing Entires on the Reviews from Library screen
- When editing an Entry from the Reviews from Library screen
How Can I See What Was Generated By AI?
Within the Entry's History, you will see a record of when the Answer was updated using Generative AI.