Your password can be changed easily from directly within Loopio.
To change your password:
- Click on your name in the top navigation bar
- Select Account Details
- Enter your existing password in the Existing Password field
- Enter your new password in the New Password field
- Re-enter your new password in the Confirm New Password field
- Click Update
The new password will be effective immediately.
What Are The Password Requirements?
To protect your account information, you will need to set a password that meets the following security requirements:
Your password should be:
- At least 8 characters in length (longer is better). For greater security, we recommend using a passphrase, or a password generated randomly using a password manager (e.g. '1uPtNQ6CYz&%0Awl') Learn more: What is a passphrase?
- Unique to your Loopio account. Using the same password across multiple applications you use means that if one application is breached, your password is exposed across all applications
Note: If your Company has set up additional password security requirements, those rules will be displayed on the Reset Password screen:
Your password cannot contain:
- Only simple dictionary words (e.g. ‘computer’) or commonly used passwords (e.g. ‘password’)
- Repetitive characters (e.g. 'aaaacdef') or sequential characters (e.g. '12345678')
- Context-specific words, such as the name of the service (e.g. ‘Loopio’) or your username (e.g. ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’)
- Passwords within publicly available collections of breached credentials. Loopio blocks the passwords that appear most frequently in breached password databases
The above characteristics allow passwords to be easily guessed or compromised.