Yes, you can configure the password for your Library Backup files and select how often a Library Backup will be automatically generated.
Permissions Required: General Administration, Level 2 (Full Access) permission, included only in the Administrator Role, is required to configure the frequency or password for Backups.
To Change the Frequency of Your Scheduled Backups
On your Backups page, click the gear icon:
Automatic Backups can be scheduled to take place once a month, once a week, or never (if your team will only use the manual “Backup Now” functionality).
To Reset Your Backup Password
Note: The password that is set will only apply to all future backup files. This password should be shared with any users who will need access to the contents of your backup files.
- Click Admin in your top navigation bar
- Select the Backups tab
- Click on the gear icon beside the Backup Now button
- Enter a Secure Password - make sure to share this password with anyone on your team who will need access to the contents of your Library Backup files
- Click Save
- Click the Backup Now button
- Click Download in the new row that appears. This will provide an export of your entire Library in both Word and Excel formats, within a ZIP file secured using the password you've set.