A Loopio Project is where your team can easily build responses to RFPs.
Here are some of the things you can do inside the Project space:
- Import RFP requirements to save you time and keep you organized
- Structure your proposal into sections for easy organization and clear workflows
- Search your Library to leverage past responses
- Populate responses to common Questions automatically with Magic
- Assign Questions or Sections across your team
- Track your team's progress with the Status Bar
- Export your completed Project into Excel, Word, or HTML
- Feed new and updated content into your Library with Close Loop
What Types of Projects Does Loopio Support?
In Loopio, a Project's type determines the format of the answers within that Project. A Project's type is set when you create a Project.
A Project can be one of two types: Standard or Compliance.
- Standard Projects allow you to create Project Entries that consist of Questions and Answers. When you're done, you can export to Word, Excel, and HTML.
- Compliance Projects allow you to create Project Entries with two-part answers; a short multiple-choice Compliance Answer and an open comment. This Project type is used for RFPs with multiple choice components, such as a compliance matrix, a security questionnaire, or a generic RFI.
For more information on how to create a Project, read on: Creating a Project