Can I Keep Track of User Progress in a Project?
Yes, you can keep track of the progress of each Assignee as you work on a Project.
Permissions Required: Loopio-wide Projects, Level 3 (Full Access) or Project-specific "Project Admin" permissions are required to track Assignee Progress.
To view the progress of a single Assignee within a Project:
Click on User in your sub-navigation bar
- Select the name of the User whose progress you want to view
- The Project progress bar will now display the status of all Project Entries assigned to that User. Clicking on a status filter (Complete, In Review, or Unanswered) will filter your Projects page to show only that subset of the Assignee’s Project Entries
To view the progress of every Assignee within a Project:
Subscription Required: The Project Dashboard isn't available on all subscription plans. Contact Support to learn more: Send an email to Support
Click View Dashboard under the Progress bar
- A Participants Breakdown snapshot will be at the bottom, reflecting the number of Entries for each Assignee. The order of Assignees can be changed by selecting the arrows to the right of headings
Clicking on an Assignee's name will filter your Projects page to show all the Project Entries that have been assigned to this User.
Clicking on a set of questions associated with the Assignee (Complete, In Review, or Unanswered) will filter your Projects page to show only that subset of the Assignee’s Project Entries.
Can I Set a Due Date When Assigning a Project Entry?
Yes, you can set an individual due date for a Project Entry when assigning a question.
Permissions Required: Loopio-wide Projects, Level 3 (Full Access) or Project-specific "Project Admin" permissions are required to assign Project Entries.
To add a due date when assigning a Project Entry:
- From within your Project, click Assign on the Project Entry
- Click the newly visible gear icon
- Type in the name of the Assignee
- Choose your due date
Tip: By default, the due date will be the Project due date. Project Entry due dates are restricted by the Project due date. Project Entries cannot be due before the current date, or after your Project due date.
- Click Assign, and the due date will be displayed at the bottom left corner of the Project Entry
- The Assignee will receive an email notification with the earliest Project Entry due date