Can I Keep Track of User Progress in a Project?
You can keep track of the progress of each Assignee as you work on a Project.
Permissions Required: Loopio-wide Projects, Level 3 (Full Access) or Project-specific "Project Admin" permissions are required to track Assignee progress.
View the Progress of a Single Assignee Within a Project:
Click on the Participants filter
- Select the name of the User
- The sub-navigation bar will now display the status of all Project Entries assigned to that User. Clicking on a status filter (to Answer, to Review, to Review Later, Answered, Reviewed) will filter your Projects page to show only that subset of the Assignee’s Project Entries
If you have multiple source documents in your Project, your Assignee's workload will be separated into distinct segments for each document
View the Progress of Every Assignee Within a Project:
Subscription Required: The Project Dashboard isn't available on all subscription plans. Contact Support to learn more: Send an email to Support
To access the Project Dashboard, click See Dashboard next to the Project's name
The Project Dashboard displays an overview of the Project's Project Entries, either by Assignee or by Section. This table can be sorted by clicking the column's headings.
Clicking on a Participant's name will filter the Projects page to show all Project Entries that have been assigned to this User.
Clicking on a number of Entries associated with the Assignee (to Answer, to Review, to Review Later, Answered, Reviewed) will filter your Projects page to show only that subset of the Participant's Project Entries.
Can I Set a Due Date When Assigning a Project Entry?
Yes, you can set an individual due date for a Project Entry when assigning a question.
Permissions Required: Loopio-wide Projects, Level 3 (Full Access) or Project-specific "Project Admin" permissions are required to assign Project Entries.
Adding a Due Date when Assigning a Project Entry:
- Click Assign Person on the Project Entry
- Type in the name of the Assignee
- Choose the due date
Tip: By default, the due date will be the Project due date. Project Entry due dates are restricted by the Project due date. Project Entries cannot be due before the current date, or after your Project due date.
- Click Assign, and the due date will be displayed at the bottom left corner of the Project Entry
- The Assignee will receive an email notification, highlighting the earliest due date (if multiple Project Entries were assigned to them in a short period of time)