Can I See Who Else Is Working on a Project?
Live Collaboration gives you the ability to see who, in real time, is working on a given Project, as well as who is working on a specific Project Entry.
Subscription Required: Live Collaboration isn't available on all subscription plans. Contact Support to learn more: Send an email to Support
Read more: Live Collaboration
Can I Provide Instructions When I Assign Entries to My Users?
We understand that providing context is extremely important when collaborating with your team. You will be able to provide a comment on any Project Entry from directly within a Project.
To add a comment when assigning a Question:
- From within your Project, click Unassigned or the plus "+" icon on the Project Entry
- Type in the name of the Assignee and write any additional comments
- Your comment will show up at in the Comment section of the Project Entry
Can I Tag Other Users in a Project in Project Comments?
Yes, you can tag other Users in Project Comments, as long as they have permissions set to view the Entry.
- Click on the Comments bubble to add a comment
- Type the @ symbol anywhere within the Comment field of the Entry where you would like that User to be tagged. This will display a list of Participants for this Project
- Select a User, write a Comment, and press Enter on your keyboard
From your team member’s perspective, a notification email will be sent after 15 minutes, letting them know they have been mentioned in comment(s).
Upon logging in, your team member will see the number of comments they have been mentioned in on their Home Dashboard.
Upon clicking into the Project, there will be a new filter for the number of Unread mentions in this Project.
Upon clicking on the notification, the User will be brought to the Project Entry that contains the mention. The Comment bubble will display a number for the number of unread mentions the User has for this Entry.