Footnotes can be added to the Answer field of any Entry from the text editor.
Permissions Required: Library, Level 2 (Read & Write) permissions or higher are required to add, edit, or delete Footnotes.
Note: Footnotes will be included in Projects exported to Word format. Projects exported to Excel or HTML format will include footnote position markers only.
To Add a Footnote
- Place your cursor in the Entry, where you would like the Footnote to appear
- Click the Footnote icon
- Enter the text of your Footnote into the Footnotes popup window
- Click Done
Tip: For Project Answers containing Footnotes, Loopio will update the Footnote numbering on export to reflect their position in the exported Word document.
To Delete a Footnote
- Select the Footnote by clicking the arrow icon above the Footnote
- Press the Delete key on your keyboard to remove the Footnote
To Edit the Text of an Existing Footnote
- Click the Footnote number within the Entry
- Edit the text of your Footnote in the Footnotes popup window
- Click Done
To Change the Position of an Existing Footnote
- Click and hold the arrow icon above the Footnote
- Drag until your cursor appears where you want to place the Footnote
- Release the mouse key to place the Footnote in the new location