Loopio gives you the flexibility to create multiple access levels. This allows you to tailor access to the needs of a specific Role, giving you more control over your content.
Permissions Required: General Administration, Level 1 (Manager) permissions are required to access the Admin Page.
To Create a New Role
- Click Admin in the top navigation bar
- Click Roles & Permissions
- Click Add Role
- Name the Role and click Save
To Configure the Permission Levels for a Role
Now that you've saved your new Role, you can edit User permissions.
There are two ways to access the Role permissions page:
- You'll be prompted to manage your user permissions after you click Save
- Or you can click Manage Roles & Permissions in the Role list