From the Projects page, you can create a new Project to bring your RFP requirements into the Platform.
Permissions Required: Project, Level 2 (Creator) permissions or higher are required to create a new Project.
To create a new Project:
- Click Projects in the top navigation bar
- Click New Project
- Select your Project type. If your RFP contains multiple choice questions, choose a Compliance Project. If not, choose a Standard Project
- Enter your Project Details, including the Project Name, the Client Name, an optional description, a Project Owner, and a Due Date
Tip: Be sure to make your Project name specific. It's common to work on multiple Projects for the same client.
- Enter your Additional Project Options. If available, upload a Source Document (for example, the original RFP you received from your client). You'll be able to upload additional reference documents inside your Project
- If you're creating a Compliance Project, this is where you can add all of the multiple choice options you'll need in your Project
- Click Create
Read more about Project types: What is a Project?
Can I Customize My Compliance Project's Answer Options?
Note: Compliance Answers have a maximum length of 45 characters.
Editing the Library Mapping field for your Compliance Options will determine how your Projects’ Compliance Answers are mapped back to your Library.
When a Compliance Project is exported as an Excel document, your multiple choice answers and text-based comments will export in separate columns.
Can I Switch a Project's Type?
Yes. If you accidentally created a Standard-type Project and want to switch to a Compliance-type Project (or vice versa) you can switch between different Project types.
Permissions Required: Project-specific "Project Admin" status required to switch Project types
Read more: Project-specific and Loopio-wide permissions
To switch your Project type:
- Click the gear icon located on the top right corner of your Project
- Click "Edit Project Details"
- Click the drop-down box beside Type to update your Project type
- The page will refresh and you will now be able to add Compliance Answers to your Project Entry