Keep track of your Projects by updating your Project's Status (Active, Done, Stopped, Won, or Lost). This will help keep your Project List more clear and organized.
Permissions Required: Loopio-wide Project, Level 2 (Creator) or higher, or Project-specific "Project Admin" permissions, are required to change a Project status.
Users with Project, Level 2 (Creator) permissions can only change the status of a Project they have created.
To Mark a Project as Done or Stopped
- From within a Project, click the Project Actions menu in the top-right of the Project
- Select Mark Project as Done or Stop Project
To Mark a Project as Won or Lost
Once a Project has been completed, you can keep track of the Projects that were either won or lost to measure your Win Rates and inform your future Projects.
- From within a Project that has already been Marked as "Done", click into the Project Status dropdown
- Select Mark as Won or Mark as Lost
Note: Project Entries cannot be updated in a Project once it has been marked as Done or Stopped.
To Re-Open a Project
If you’d like to continue working on a Project that was previously marked as Done or Stopped, you can easily re-open it. This will enable the Project to be edited again.
- From within a Done or Stopped Project, click on the Project Status dropdown
- Select Re-Open Project