When adding an Attachment to any Library Entry, you can choose from Attachments stored in your Attachment Library.
Subscription Required: The Attachment Library isn't available on all subscription plans. Contact Support to learn more: Send an email to Support
Permissions Required: General Administration, Level 2 (Full Access) permission, included only in the Administrator Role, is required to add Attachments from the Attachment Library to a Library Entry.
- Locate the Library Entry you want to edit and click the Entry Actions (three-dot) menu in its upper right-hand corner, then select Edit Entry
- Click the plus button on the Attachments bar
- Click on Add from Attachment Library
- Find the Attachment you want to use. You can Search Attachments by the file name and filter by File Type
- Click Select beside the Attachment you want to use, then click Add
Note: Note: Only one Attachment can be selected at a time.
The attachment will be shown under the Attachments bar