Magnet Attachments help you stay flexible by giving you the ability to edit the content in your Attachments after your Project has been exported.
If you’d like to attach a file to the body of your Library Entry, you can attach graphs or charts saved in Word (.docx) as Magnet Attachments.
After exporting your Project to a Word (.docx) format, the graph or chart will appear at the end of the associated Answer, and the content will be modifiable. Edits in your Final Project Export will not be reflected in the original source attachment.
Tip: Only .docx files can be used as a Magnet Attachment.
To create a Magnet Attachment in a Library Entry:
- Click the + in the Attachment section of the Entry, and upload a Word attachment
- After your Word file has been attached, place your cursor over the attachment and click the magnet icon
- A yellow magnet icon will appear in the top left corner of the attachment
To create a Magnet Attachment in a Project Entry:
- Click the + Add Attachment link on the Entry, and upload a Word attachment
- After your Word file has been attached, click Show X Attachments
- Place your cursor over the attachment and click the magnet icon
- A blue magnet icon will appear in the top left corner of the attachment
To include Magnet Attachments in your Project Export:
- When exporting to a Word Source Document, or to your Export Theme, select the Include magnet Word attachments in export option