The Library is a central content hub that allows you to easily manage, update and store your content.
Your Loopio Library streamlines your workflow, allowing you to:
- Search for relevant content stored in your Library
- Add images to Library Entries to build rich Project Exports
- Add attachments to Library Entries
- Add Alternate Questions to efficiently answer the same question when asked in different ways
- Provide additional context to your content with Comments
- Identify what changes have been made in each revision
- Track all content history for full audit trails and team accountability
- Revert to previous versions of a Library Entry
How is the Library Organized?
By default, your Library Entries are organized by date and time updated (or created, if it is a new Entry), showing the most recently updated (or created) at the top.
You can also choose to sort your Library Entries by review date or Freshness using the Sort By dropdown on the Library page: