Return highly targeted results instantly with Loopio’s Advanced Library Search options.
How Can I Search Through Multiple Categories?
- Enter the Stack, Category, and Sub-Category for your first Category
- Click Add Category Filters
- Enter the Stack, Category, and Sub-Category for the new row that appears
- Repeat steps 2-3 to add up to 10 Category filters
- If you need to delete any filters, click the trash can icon beside that row
- Once you have selected the filters and input your desired categorization options, click Search
Using Search Operators
Search Operators can be added to further narrow your search.
For example, searching for overview OR summary will return all results that contain either overview or summary, whereas searching overview AND summary will only return results that contain both keywords: overview as well as summary.
Click on Search Operators for a list of operators that can be used within your Search.
Or click on Search Builder and type in any relevant keywords.