Yes! Loopio allows you to search and replace words or phrases in your Library.
Permissions Required: General Administration, Level 1 (Manager) permission, and Library Level 3 (Full Access permission in at least one Stack are required to use Search and Replace.
To use Search and Replace:
- Navigate to the Library page
- Below the search bar, click Search and Replace
- Enter the word or phrase you would like to replace in the Search Library field
To replace with another term: Enter the new word or phrase you will be using to replace the current text in the Replace With field
Note: Search and Replace is case-sensitive, so be sure to capitalize your search term.
For example, if you want to replace the term "Document" with the term "paper," be sure to enter "Document" in the Search field (rather than "document").
- If desired, specify the Stack, Category, and Subcategory where you would like this change to take place. This list will only contain Stacks in which you have Level 3 (Full Access) permissions
- Click Search
- Look over the Entries that are presented. Once you are satisfied with the results, click Replace All
- A confirmation snapshot will appear, specifying the number of Library Entries being updated. Click Confirm to bulk replace these Entries
- A second snapshot will appear to let you know that the change is in progress. Click Return to Library