Yes! Loopio allows you to search and replace words or phrases in your Library.
Permissions Required: General Administration, Level 2 (Full Access) permissions are required to use Search and Replace.
To use Search and Replace:
- From your Library page, click on the arrow beside the Search button
- Select Search and Replace
- If desired, specify the Stack, Category, and Subcategory where you would like this change to take place
- Enter the word or phrase you would like to replace in the Search Library field
Enter the new word or phrase you will be using to replace the current text in the Replace With field
Note: Search and Replace is case-sensitive, so be sure to capitalize your search term.
For example, if you want to replace the term "Document" with the term "paper," be sure to enter "Document" in the Search field (rather than "document").
- Click Search
- Look over the Entries that are presented. Once you are satisfied with the results, click Replace All
- A confirmation snapshot will appear, specifying the number of Library Entries being updated. Click Confirm to bulk replace these Entries
- A second snapshot will appear to let you know that the change is in progress. Click Return to Library
- The change will be reflected in your Library