Loopio allows you to view all Library attachments that have been used while working on entries in Projects, as well as the number of times these entries have been used. You can see which Library Entries your attachments are used in from the Attachment Library.
Subscription Required: The Attachment Library isn't available on all subscription plans. Contact Support to learn more: Send an email to Support
Permissions Required: General Administration, Level 2 (Full Access) permissions, included only in the Administrator Role, are required to access the Attachment Library.
To see which Library Entries an Attachment is used in:
- Click the Library option in the main navigation, and select Attachments
- You will then get taken to the Attachments Page where you can view all present attachments
- Search for your Attachment by the file name and/or filter by File Type
- Click on the number of Library Entries listed beside your Attachment
- The Library Entries will be listed in the resulting popup window. Click the icon to open the Library Entry in a new tab