You can view content that is duplicated in your Library using the Detect Duplicates feature.
This feature allows you to quickly identify duplicate content, compare it to content currently in your Library, delete duplicated content, and even add Alternate Questions to existing Library Entries.
For more information on Alternate Questions, read on: What is an Alternate Question?
Permissions Required: Library Duplicates, Level 1 permissions or higher are required to manage duplicate Library Entries.
To View Duplicates in Your Library
- Hover over Library in the main navigation bar and select Library Duplicates
- Choose if you would like to Search for duplicates within a specific Stack, or if you’d like to search across your entire Library. This can be done by clicking on the Change option in the top right-hand corner of the screen
- You will be presented with 2 types of duplicates
Exact Duplicates: Entries with the exact same Answer text
Possible Duplicates: Entries with similar Question and Answer text
How Can I Delete Duplicate Content in My Library?
- View an individual Library Entry's duplicates by clicking on any Entry in either the Exact Duplicates or Possible Duplicates list. Once clicked, you will be taken to a page containing the main Library Entry and all of its potential duplicates.
- Mark all potential duplicates to keep or delete. Once an Entry has been Marked to Delete, a red message will appear to the right of the duplicate entry.
You can see your progress using the status bar at the top of the screen.
You can mark potential duplicates in bulk! Click on the gear icon to:
Mark all as duplicates
Mark all as not duplicates
- Click Done
- Review the details and click Confirm