Are images part of your responses? Images can be embedded in the Answer field of any Library or Project Entry from the text editor.
How Can I Add an Image to an Entry?
- Position your cursor where you would like the image to be inserted
- Click the Insert Image icon
- This should now open up your computer's browse window. Select the image you would like to insert
- Click the insert/Open button and the image will be inserted into your response
Note: Any in-line images will automatically be added as an Attachment to the Project Entry.
Can I Adjust the Size of an Image?
Yes, you are able to adjust the size of the images, and this is as easy as dragging the corners of the image until your desired size has been met.
Adjusting the Size of an Image
Tip: We suggest setting the image width no larger than 800px. This will keep the image from bleeding out when exporting the Project to a Word document. Additionally, you may need to adjust the image based on your export theme.
- Enter the Entry's edit mode:
- For Library Entries, select Edit Entry within the Entry Actions (⋯) menu
- For Project Entries, click into the answer field
- Click on the image you want to resize
- Locate the blue square in any of the four corners of the image and drag it to make the image smaller or larger based on your desired sizing
- As you resize the image, you will notice the pixel size being updated above the image as well
What Other Image Formatting Options Are Available?
When adjusting your image in your response, there are a few other options that you can use to ensure your response comes out looking the way you want it.
In the order from Left to Right:
- Link Image: Attach a hyperlink to your image
- Toggle Caption On: Add a caption to the bottom of your image
- Change Image Text Alternative: This generally contains your "alt attributes," “alt descriptions," or "alt tags,”. These are usually the image title and can be changed if needed
- Left Aligned Image: Align your image to the left
- Center Aligned Image: Align your image in the center
- Right Aligned Image: Align your image to the right
- Left Aligned Image Wrapped with Text: Align your image left, while being wrapped with text
- Right Aligned Image Wrapped with Text: Align your image right, while being wrapped with text
- Current Image Size: When you resize your image, it will display the current pixel size of the image. Clicking the drop-down arrow will give you the option to put the image back to its original size
Can I Drag and Drop Images Into Loopio?
Based on the Browser you are using to access Loopio, you will encounter different Drag and Drop capabilities: