Are images part of your responses? Images can be embedded in the Answer field of any Library or Project Entry from the text editor.
How Can I Add an Image to an Entry?
- Within the Entry's text editor, click on the Insert Image icon
- This should now open up your computer's "browse window" to select the image you would like to insert
- Once you've selected the image, you can now click the insert/open button and it will insert it into your response.
Note: Any in-line images will automatically be added as an Attachment to the Project Entry.
Can I Adjust the Size of an Image?
Yes, you are able to adjust the size of the images, and this is as easy as just dragging to corners of the image until your desired size has been met.
Adjusting the Size of an Image:
Tip: We suggest setting the image width no larger than 800px. This will keep the image from bleeding out when exporting the Project to a Word document. Additionally, you may need to adjust the image based on your export theme.
- Enter the Entry's edit mode by clicking the action button for Library Entries and selecting "Edit Entry", or by clicking into the answer field for Project Entries
- Click on the image you want to resize
- Locate the blue square in any of the four corners of the image and drag it to make the image smaller or larger based on your desired sizing
- As you resize the image, you will notice the pixels being updated above the image as well
What Other Image Options Are There?
When adjusting your image in your response, there are a few other options that you can use to ensure your response comes out looking the way you want it.
In the order from Left to Right:
- Link Image: If you're wanting to attach a hyperlink to your image.
- Toggle Caption On: This will allow you to add a caption to the bottom of your image.
- Change Image Text Alternative: This generally contains your "alt attributes," “alt descriptions," or "alt tags,”. These are usually the image title and can be changed if you need them to.
- Left Aligned Image: Aligning your image to the left
- Center Aligned Image: Aligning your image in the center
- Right Aligned Image: Aligning your image to the right
- Left Aligned Image Wrapped with Text: Aligning your image left, while being wrapped with text
- Right Aligned Image Wrapped with Text: Aligning your image right, while being wrapped with text
- Current Image Size: When you resize your image, it will display the current pixels. Clicking the drop-down arrow will give you the option to put the image back to its original size.
Can I Drag and Drop Images Into Loopio?
Based on the Browser you are using to access Loopio, you will encounter different Drag and Drop capabilities: