Review audit trails allow you to track changes made to a Library Entry Review before it is completed.
These audit trails, known as History, allow users to see the full historical details on:
- Who created a Review
- Who updated a Review
- When a Review was updated
- What each update entailed
Looking for information on changes to Library Entries? Read on: Tracking Library Entry changes
How Do I View the Audit Trail for a Review?
Note: Review History will be shown for all Reviews created on or after July 25, 2019. Any Reviews created before this date will not display History.
To view the History logs for a Review:
- Navigate to the Reviews page and locate the Review
Tip: The number shown beside “Reviews” provides a count of current Reviews in your name.
- Scroll down and click History in the bottom left-hand corner to expand the History audit log
How Can I See What Edits Were Made to a Review?
Each update made to a Review will result in a record in its History. To see a record of the Review as it appeared at the time of the selected audit, click “View Details”.
This will expose a snapshot of the Entry from that point in time:
To view changes made between the selected audit and other versions of the Review, select one of the options in the top right corner.
Note: Changes are shown in the form of red strikethrough text for deletions and green text for insertions.
- Compare With Previous: Displays the changes made between the selected version and one version earlier
- Compare With Latest: Displays the changes made to the selected version to arrive at the most recent version of the Entry