Want to power up your Projects usage? Sign up for our upcoming Projects webinar on October 17, where you’ll learn actionable strategies for making the most out of your Loopio Projects.
Register here: Power Up Your Projects Webinar
Loopio allows you to create, answer, and export Compliance-type Projects containing one or more “compliance” (or validation) type responses for individual questions.
Permissions Required: Project Admin or Loopio-wide Project, Level 3 (Full Access) permissions are required to Export a Project.
Tip: Want to learn more about working with Compliance-type Projects? Read on:
Exporting to a Source Document
- Within your Compliance-type Project, click Export
- Select Source Document
- Select image, style, and attachment options as needed
For Excel export:
For Word export:
- Click Next
- Answer locations selected during Import will be highlighted based on the following color scheme:
Dark blue: This Compliance Set has a selected Answer within the Project
Light blue: This Compliance Set has no selected Answer in the Project
Yellow: All Compliance Sets for this Question have no selected Answer within the Project
- Any answer locations not mapped during Import can be selected by clicking into the desired cell and selecting the answer you would like to include:
- To change an answer location, click its current location, then select “Remove”
Once removed, locate your new Answer location then click and select the Answer option:
- Once all answer locations are selected, click Export
Note: Unlike Word and Excel source documents, Loopio does not support export to source document for PDF. Please export to a Custom Document.