Subscription Required: The Salesforce Integration isn't available on all subscription plans. Contact Support to learn more.
The Salesforce Integration has various fields within the Loopio Object where data can be entered or displayed while working on your Projects.
In this article:
- Fields Synced from Loopio to Salesforce
- When is Data Synced from Loopio to Salesforce?
- Fields Visible When Creating a Project from Salesforce
- When is Data Synced from Salesforce to Loopio?
- Can I Add Other Fields to the Loopio Object?
Permissions Required: Only a Salesforce Administrator will be able to make changes to the Loopio Salesforce integration.
Fields Synced from Loopio to Salesforce
The following are fields in the Loopio Object that sync with your Loopio Project, and can be added to the Loopio Project Details view in Salesforce:
Note: This data is synced from Loopio to Salesforce, any changes made to the data in these fields on the Salesforce side after the Project is created will not be passed to Loopio, and will be overwritten the next time data is synced from Loopio to Salesforce.
- Loopio Project Name
- Owner Name
- Due Date
- Status (Active, Complete, Stopped, Won, Lost)
- Percent Completed
- Total Questions
- Questions to Review
- Pending Questions
- Assigned Questions
- Completed Questions
When is Data Synced from Loopio to Salesforce?
Data is pushed from Loopio into the Salesforce Loopio Object fields listed above every 10 minutes.
Fields Visible When Creating a Project from Salesforce
The following are fields that push information from Salesforce into Loopio (only on Project creation):
- Project Name
- Description [optional]
- Due Date
- Client Name (pulled automatically from the Account Name in Salesforce)
- Owner (selected from a list of eligible Loopio Users)
- Project Type
- Any Custom Project Fields that are mapped to Salesforce Fields (info is pulled automatically) [optional]
- Source Document [optional]
Only the following fields will be visible during Project Creation, with the addition of any mapped Custom Project Fields (if applicable):
When is Data Synced from Salesforce to Loopio?
The only times data will be passed from Salesforce to Loopio, other than the Project creation step shown above, are:
- For Projects linked to a Salesforce Opportunity, after the Project is marked Complete or Stopped in Loopio, the Opportunity Won/Lost status will sync to the Loopio Project Status.
- If any Custom Fields are mapped, the info can be refreshed manually using the "Refresh Salesforce Data" button in the Project Details panel in Loopio.
Can I Add Other Fields to the Loopio Object?
Note: Other fields can be added to the Loopio Object in Salesforce, but they will not sync with your Projects in Loopio.
Yes, other fields can be added to the Loopio Object when using the Salesforce Integration, and will be visible only when viewing the Project in Salesforce. Unlike Custom Project Fields, these fields have no connection to Loopio.