Subscription Required: Single Sign On with SAML is available on select subscription plans only. Contact our Professional Services Team to learn more: Send an email to Professional Services
Note: This guide provides the fields needed for setting up Azure Active Directory (AD) as a SAML provider for Loopio single sign-on. While the defaults work in many situations, consult Azure AD documentation for any company-specific details.
Tip: Customers have found the following article helpful when setting up a Loopio Application for Azure AD, read on at: How to configure federated single sign-on for a non-gallery application.
Please add the following fields to your Azure AD Application:
- Identifier (Entity ID): https://CUSTOMERSUBDOMAIN.loopio.com/
- Reply URL (Assertion Consumer Service URL): https://CUSTOMERSUBDOMAIN.loopio.com/sso_saml/module.php/saml/sp/saml2-acs.php/loopio-sp
- Sign On URL: https://CUSTOMERSUBDOMAIN.loopio.com/
- Relay State: https://CUSTOMERSUBDOMAIN.loopio.com/
- Logout URL: https://CUSTOMERSUBDOMAIN.loopio.com/sso_saml/module.php/saml/sp/saml2-logout.php/loopio-sp
Note: For best results, we recommend including the optional configurations Sign on URL, Relay State, and Logout URL.
When these configurations are completed you are ready to test out authentication in your Loopio account.
Read on about testing authentication and technical requirements for SAML 2.0 at: How Do I Set up Single Sign on (SSO) with SAML 2.0?