Anyone who has access to the Loopio Library will be able to search using the Loopio Chrome Extension, making it easy for your team to deliver the content they need, wherever they are working.
The search results returned to them will be based on their access permissions in the Library, so they will only see results from Categories that they have access to.
To learn how to set up the Chrome Extension, read more: How Do I Set Up the Chrome Extension?
To Search the Loopio Library using the Loopio Chrome Extension:
- Click the Loopio icon in the top right corner of your Chrome browser window
- Select the Library Search tab in the Extension
- Enter a search term and press Enter on your keyboard or click the magnifying glass icon to search
You will see a preview of all results matching your search, making it easy to scan your results for the Entry you need
- To view the Library Entry in Loopio, click View full Answer in Loopio
- To copy the full Answer text, double-click the Entry you want to copy, or hover over the Entry and click the copy button
Read on to learn more about creating and completing Projects through the Chrome Extension: Working on Projects with the Chrome Extension