Connecting your OneDrive for Business account gives you direct access to your files from within the Loopio platform, making uploading attachments possible with just a few clicks.
Each user connects directly to their own OneDrive for Business account, giving each member of your team access to exactly the files they need. In Loopio, there is no separate option for OneDrive for Business, but it can be set up using a OneDrive account.
To begin connecting your account, upload an attachment anywhere the Cloud Service Integration is available:
- Adding an attachment to a Library Entry
- Adding an attachment to a Project Entry
- Adding a Source or Submitted Document within the Project Workspace
Note: Depending on the configuration of your OneDrive for Business account, some steps may appear different than the screenshots below.
Should any questions arise as you are connecting your Cloud Storage Service please reach out to Support: Send an email to Support
- Click + Add Attachment
- Select Cloud Service Provider
- Select OneDrive:
- Log in to your Microsoft account
- Click Accept to grant permission for Loopio to access your OneDrive for Business files
You will now be able to browse and search for OneDrive for Business files directly from Loopio.