Connecting your OneDrive account gives you direct access to your files from within the Loopio platform, making uploading attachments possible with just a few clicks.
Each user connects directly to their own OneDrive account, giving each member of your team access to exactly the files they need.
To begin connecting your account, upload an attachment anywhere the Cloud Service Integration is available:
- Adding an attachment to a Library Entry
- Adding an attachment to a Project Entry
- Adding a Source or Submitted Document within the Project Workspace
Note: Depending on the configuration of your OneDrive account, some steps may appear different than the screenshots below.
Should any questions arise as you are connecting your Cloud Storage Service please reach out to Support: Send an email to Support
- Click + Add Attachment
- You will be prompted to select a service to connect
Tip: If you have previously uploaded an attachment from your local files, or another connected Cloud Storage Service, click the dropdown menu and select Manage Accounts to connect a new account.
- Select OneDrive in the list
- Log in to your Microsoft account
- Click Yes to grant permission for Loopio to access your OneDrive files
You will now be able to browse and search for OneDrive files directly from Loopio.