Loopio allows you to categorize your Library Entries during the Library Import flow, ensuring your Entries are stored in the right location.
Permissions Required: Library, Level 3 (Full Access) permissions are required to Bulk Import content into the Library.
- Begin the Library Import process
- Once you've identified a Question-Answer pair, a checkbox will appear beside it - Click that checkbox to select the pair for categorization
When you select all pairs, you can also perform bulk actions on these entries to help you remove multiple selections together to:
- Remove all pairs from being imported/categorized
- Remove only those pairs that have been selected from being imported/categorized
- Remove only those pairs in the selection that have errors associated with them from being imported/categorized
- Select any other Question-Answer pairs which you want to categorize together by clicking the checkbox to its left
Tip: Want to select multiple consecutive Question-Answer pairs at a time? Select a range of Question-Answer pairs by clicking the checkbox on the first pair, then holding "Shift" on your keyboard and clicking the checkbox on the last desired pair.
- Click Categorize to open the Categorization modal
- Select the Stack, Category, Subcategory for your Library Entries, then click Categorize
Note: Even though you can indicate Stack for your Library Entries upon categorization in this flow, you are still required to indicate a default Stack for your Entries when you are selecting your file for Library Import. Any Entries which are not categorized into a different Stack using this flow will automatically be imported into that default Stack.
- Once categorized, a categorization pill will appear to the right of the selection dictating the Library location to give more visibility
Collapse these categorization pills by clicking Collapse Categorization at the bottom of the Import modal
- Repeat steps 2-5 for any other Entries you want to categorize in other areas of your Library
- Click Import to create these Entries in your Library