Quickly and efficiently add to your current repository of information from an existing Word document that lives in your Seismic application.
Permissions Required: Library, Level 3 (Full Access) permissions are required to Bulk Import content into the Library
Note: In order to have access to the Seismic Import option, the Seismic integration needs to be enabled first in your Loopio instance. Read more. How Do I Set Up the Seismic Integration for Bulk Library Import?
Seismic relies heavily on Content Profiles (which are the equivalent of Stacks in Loopio). This is why Stacks are required to use the Seismic integration.
Subscription Required: The Seismic integration and Stacks are available on select subscription plans only. Contact Support to learn more: Send an email to Support
To Import using Seismic:
- Navigate to your Loopio Library and click Import Entries
- Select the Seismic Import tab. Select the Seismic content profile that contains the documents you would like to Import into Loopio
Tip: You can filter the list of Seismic files using keywords to easily find the document you’re looking for
- Click on the file you would like to Import from Seismic into your Loopio Library
Warning: You will be able to select one file at a time to Import into your Library. Therefore, you will need to repeat this process if you need to Import content from more than one document.
Note: At this stage, if your subscription includes our Multi-Language Library feature, Loopio will automatically populate the Content Language field in the Library Import modal. You can choose a different language from this field if needed.
- Choose a default Stack. This will ensure that the content is imported into the selected Stack in your Loopio library. Once done, click Import
- You will be taken to the Library Import screen, where you’ll be able to select your Question and Answer pairs following Loopio's Library Import from Word workflow.
Tip: Once the Q&A pairs to be imported to the Library are selected, you’ll have the option to change the Stack, Category or Subcategory the Entries will be placed in for all or specific Entries. To learn more, click here: How Do I Categorize My Library Entries During Library Import From Word?