What is the Seismic Integration?
The Seismic integration allows you and your team to Import content in bulk from documents in Seismic directly into your Loopio Library.
Permissions Required: Library, Level 3 (Full Access) permissions are required to Bulk Import content into the Library using the Seismic Integration.
Where can I connect the Seismic Integration to my Loopio Account??
The Loopio Seismic Integration is available on the Admin page in Loopio.
Subscription Required: The Seismic integration is available on select subscription plans only. Contact Support to learn more.
Permissions Required: General Administration, Level 1 (Manager) permissions are required to connect the Seismic Integration.
Note: Loopio Users will have access to content in Seismic based on the permissions of the Seismic User that connects the Seismic integration.
To do so:
- Go to the Admin screen, then click on Integrations
- Scroll to the Seismic Integration tile
- Click Connect
- Enter your Seismic tenant/account name Tip: You can find your tenant name in your Company's Seismic URL, which should have the following structure: tenantname.seismic.com. For example, the tenant name in the URL companyname.seismic.com would be "companyname".
- Enter your Seismic login information, then click Login
- Upon success, the Seismic login screen will disappear and you'll be back on the Loopio Integrations page. The Seismic tile will now have the option to Disconnect the Integration, which indicates that your Seismic account has been linked to your Loopio account.