An existing Loopio Project can be connected to a Salesforce Opportunity through a process known as backlinking.
To backlink your Loopio Project to a Salesforce Opportunity:
- Navigate to the Project List page
- Select the Project Actions (3-dots) to the right of the Project you would like to connect
- Click Link to Salesforce Opportunity
- Paste the Opportunity ID or URL of the Salesforce Opportunity you would like to link to the Loopio Project
- Click OK
- A confirmation modal will appear, informing you that the connection has been made between the Loopio Project and the Salesforce Opportunity
- You can access the Salesforce Opportunity by selecting the Gear Icon, and clicking Go to Salesforce Opportunity
Tip: If you have mapped Loopio Custom Project Fields to Salesforce Opportunity fields, you can use the Refresh Salesforce Data button in your Project to update those fields once the Project is linked to the Opportunity. Read more: Can I Map Custom Project Fields using the Salesforce Integration?