When adding an Attachment to any Project Entry, you can choose from Attachments stored in your Attachment Library.
Subscription Required: The Attachment Library isn't available on all subscription plans. Contact Support to learn more: Send an email to Support
Permissions Required: To add an Attachment from the Attachment Library to a Project Entry, a User requires:
- Library Level 1 (Read Only) permissions to at least one Stack
- Projects Level 1 (Participant) permissions or higher and Assignee or higher in the Project
- Locate the Project Entry you want to add the attachment to
- Click + Add Attachment on the bottom left corner of the Project Entry
Note: If your Project Entry already has at least one attachment, click Show X Attachment(s) to see the + Add Attachment option.
- Click on Add from Attachment Library
- Find the Attachment you want to use. You can Search Attachments by the file name and filter by File Type
- Click Select beside the Attachment you want to use, then click Add
Note: Only one Attachment can be selected at a time.
Click Show X Attachment(s) to view your Attachment or add additional Attachments to the same Project Entry