Admins, Project Admins or Project Participants are able to search through previous projects to find content that has been created but that has not made it back to the Library or that may have not been considered ‘highly reusable’. This allows the ability to quickly find previously crafted non-library content in past projects.
How Does This Benefit You?
There are many benefits in being able to search your past Projects, but the most notable ones are:
- Search through past projects and easily access the content they have created
- Save time by reducing the amount of work needed to recreate the content
- Leverage existing content that you might be missing out on
Subscription Required: Search Past Projects is available on all subscriptions.
- Navigate to a project question in the project workspace and click the “Search” button to open the Search modal.
- In the Search modal, click the “Search Projects” tab.
- Adjust these Search options, if necessary, and your results will reflect your search criteria:
- Search Terms
- Sort By
- Project Type
- Search Preferences
- Project Name
- Search Within
- On the search result, click the “Use Answer” button, and the answer gets applied to the project question.
Are There Permissions For Search Past Projects?
Yes, there are permissions for the Search Past Projects feature. Administrators are able to provide both Level 1 and Level 2 permissions for Project Admins, Assignees, and Collaborators that are working on Projects.
- Level 1 Access provides the ability to search through past projects the user participated in.
- Level 2 Access provides the ability to search through all projects.
For customers who do not want to leverage this feature may select No Access for user groups.