When your Project deadline has been moved, you can change the due date of your existing Project.
Permissions Required: Loopio-wide Project, Level 2 (Creator) or higher, or Project-specific "Project Admin" permissions are required to edit the details of a Project.
Read more: Loopio-wide versus Project-specific permissions
- From within a Project, click the Details icon (ⓘ / Keyboard shortcut: 5)
- Hover over the due date until you see the pencil icon, then click to edit
- Type a new date in the format YYYY-MM-DD, or click the Calendar icon to use the date picker to select a date
- Click Save
Can I Also Change the Due Dates of Assigned Entries?
Yes. If there are any Entries due before the overall Project Due Date, you can also change them.
- Click on the Project Timeline icon (Calendar icon / Keyboard shortcut: 5)
- Click X Answers Due to filter to those specific Entries:
- Click the checkbox to the left of the first displayed Question to select it
- Click Select All at the top of the Project to select all Entries matching the applied filter
- Click X Entries Selected and select Reassign Entries
- In the Reassign Entries popup, use the checkboxes to select only the details you want to update
- Type a new date in the format YYYY-MM-DD, or click the Calendar icon to use the date picker to select a date. The Project's due date will be displayed for reference, and the new date must be before the Project Due Date.
- Click Reassign
- Check the summary of changes and click Reassign again