Yes, you are able to map Custom Project Fields with Salesforce Fields. Loopio Custom Project Fields can be auto-filled by matching fields in your connected Salesforce Opportunity or Account when you create a new Loopio Project.
Subscription Required: Custom Project Fields isn't available on all subscription plans. Contact Support to learn more.
Note: Not sure how to create Custom Project Fields in Loopio? Read on: How Do I Create Custom Project Fields?
Benefits of Mapping Custom Project Fields to Salesforce Fields.
- Pass along details of a Salesforce opportunity or account to Loopio so that users who don’t have access to Salesforce have the relevant context when working on linked projects in Loopio.
- Update the won or lost status on Loopio projects. When marked accordingly in Salesforce you can keep your Loopio workspace up to date and report on your progress.
Note: This is a One-way-sync from Salesforce to Loopio that will update the won or lost status of Loopio Projects. Updating the status in Loopio will not update the status in Salesforce.
How to Map Custom Project Fields to Salesforce Fields:
- Click Admin in the top navigation bar
- Click Custom Project Field
- Click on Add new Custom Project Field
- Enter a Custom Field Name, and select Salesforce Input
- Select where you will primarily be creating Projects from, Opportunity or Account, and select the Salesforce Field that you want to map to this custom field.
- Click the check mark to confirm your custom project field
Your Custom Project Field will now be mapped in the Salesforce Integration when creating projects.
Will These Fields Update In Loopio?
Yes, you are able to update the Custom Project Fields in Loopio with the most up to date data in Salesforce. Once you've mapped your fields, you will need to:
- Access your Project from the Project List
- Go to your Project Details:
- Scroll down until you see the Refresh Salesforce Data button
- Click the Refresh Salesforce Data button
After you've clicked the button, all Salesforce mapped fields will be updated with the most recent information from Salesforce.