Loopio allows you to create custom Project fields, which provides you a way to add specific details to your Projects like product line or dollar amount. This allows you to generate more customizable reports and better understand Project trends.
Subscription Required: Plus, Advanced, Enterprise, Enterprise (Legacy) Contact Support to learn more.
What you're able to do with Custom Project Fields:
- Create, edit and delete custom fields in the Admin tab
- Update custom fields while creating a new Project, or under Project Details
- See custom fields represented in your Project Reports
To Create Custom Project Fields:
Permissions Required: General Administration, Level 1 (Manager) permissions are required to create Custom Project Fields.
- Click Admin in the top navigation bar
- Click Custom Project Fields
- Click Create a Custom Project Field
- Enter your Custom Field name
Tip: Adding instructions is optional. The field will appear as a normal text field to users adding additional detail when creating a Project.
- Click on the Checkmark and you're all done!