Subscription Required: Custom Project Fields aren't available on all subscription plans. Contact Support to learn more.
Yes, you can change the order in which your Custom Project Fields appear.
How Do I Reorder Custom Project Fields?
Permissions Required: General Administration, Level 1 (Manager) permissions are required to create Custom Project Fields.
- Click Admin in the top navigation bar
- Click Custom Project Fields
- Select Reorder Fields
- Drag the fields into the desired order
- Click Save
Where Will This Change Take Effect?
Custom Project Fields will appear in the order you've set:
- In the New Project form within Loopio
- In the New Project form within the Salesforce integration
- In the Project Details tab of all Projects