Note: Learn more about installing and launching the Add-In: Getting Started with the Microsoft PowerPoint Add-In
Anyone who has access to the Loopio Library can search using the Loopio PowerPoint Add-In. The search results returned to you will be based on your access permissions in the Library, so you will only see results from Categories that you have access to.
Permissions Required: Library Level 1 (Read Only) permissions or higher in at least one Stack are required to search the Library using the PowerPoint Add-In.
The PowerPoint Add-In allows you to search your Loopio Library without leaving your PowerPoint file.
- Open the PowerPoint file where you want to insert Loopio content
- Select the Loopio PowerPoint Add-In tile
- Sign in to your Loopio account
- Enter a search term to search your Loopio Library
Tip: Use the Library Location filter to narrow your search results by Stack, Category, or Subcategory.
- Click View more on any result to go to the detail view for that response, or click the copy icon to copy the answer text, tables, and inline images within the entry
- Paste your response into your PowerPoint slide