Permissions Required: Only a Salesforce Administrator will be able to make changes to the Loopio Salesforce integration.
The following fields sync with your Loopio Project, and can be added to the integration in Salesforce:
- Loopio Project Name
- Loopio Project Description
- Due Date
- Who the Project was created by (Created By)
- Who the Project was last modified by (Last Modified By)
- Who the Project is owned by (Project Owner Name)
- Number of Assigned Questions (Assigned Questions)
- Number of Questions to Review (Questions to Review)
- Number of Completed Questions (Completed Questions)
- Number of Pending Questions (Pending Questions)
- Total Questions
- Percent Complete
- Project Status (Status)
Note: Other custom fields can be added to the Loopio Salesforce Integration, but they will not sync with your Projects in Loopio.