There may be instances where you do not have your attachments saved directly on your computer, or due to company policies, these attachments are saved in a cloud storage service like Google Drive, or Dropbox for example. Loopio offers you the ability to select attachments from these services to attach to your Project Entries.
Currently, we only support, One Drive, SharePoint Online, One Drive for Business, Box, Google Drive, and Dropbox.
Permissions Required: Project Admin or Projects Level 3 (Full Access) permissions are required to add an attachment to any Project Entry.
Project Assignee or Collaborator permissions are required to add an attachment to a Project Entry assigned to you.
To Add an Attachment to a Project Entry
Tip: You can also attach files from your computer. Learn more: How Do I Add an Attachment from my Computer?
If your Project Entry already has Attachments, select Show Attachments first, then select + Add Attachment.
- Locate the Project Entry you want to edit and click + Add Attachment
- Select Cloud Service Provider
- You will now be prompted to select a service option that you would like to connect to
- Once you've selected the service that you use, it will pop open a windows dialogue box which will ask you to authenticate and authorize the link between that service, and Loopio (example below is Dropbox)
- Once you've signed in and authorize the link between the two, you can now search for the attachment, and add it to your entry
Your attachment will appear in the Attachments area of your Project Entry