What is the Microsoft Teams Integration?
Our Microsoft Teams Integration makes it easy for you and your team to stay on top of tasks in Loopio, and access and share the knowledge held in your Library. The integration also allows members of Loopio to receive Notifications about Project Assignments, Comments and Nudges in MS Teams.
For customers working within the Microsoft Ecosystem, the integration of Loopio in MS Teams, will provide users:
- Immediate access to the entire Loopio library at their fingertips - helping to efficiently respond to any questions that come up about the business
- Real-time notifications to stay on track with daily tasks and assignments
Where Can I Get the MS Teams Integration?
• Administration access to the Teams' admin
• Search and install the Loopio App from Microsoft’s Marketplace
The Loopio app will be available in the Business Marketplace for MS Teams.
Once the Loopio app is installed by your company administrator for MS Teams, they can review and update the Permissions and Setup Policies as needed, to ensure the necessary internal teams have the correct access to the app.
Note: You can also get more information on MS Teams Admin setup in this Microsoft guide: Manage Teams apps in the Microsoft Teams admin center
Setting Up the Microsoft Teams Integration
Once your company's MS Teams administrator has given you access to the app, you can access it by clicking the Loopio app within Teams.
- Click the Loopio app in your Teams sidebar or click the ellipses (⋯) and search for Loopio
Tip: If your Teams administrator hasn’t pinned the Loopio app, you can right-click it to pin it
- You should see a "Welcome to Loopio" message, with a Log in button
Tip: Don’t see a Log in button? Type login to receive a new prompt
- In the popup window that opens, enter your company's Loopio subdomain, or click the Help me find my subdomain link
- Sign in to Loopio
- You will see a confirmation in Teams once you have successfully signed in
You're now ready to continue using the MS Teams integration to search your Loopio Library and receive notifications from Loopio Projects.
Read on to learn more about using the Loopio MS Teams Integration: