Permissions Required: General Administration, Level 1 (Manager) is required to create and download Backup files.
Click Admin in the top navigation bar
Click the Backups tab
Your backup files will be listed in order of date created
To learn more about password protecting your Backup files, read this article: How Are My Backup Files Protected?
Word-Based Backup Files
When you download your Library Backup in Microsoft Word, your inline image attachments and the Content Styles set in Loopio will carry forward into your backup.
- Only inline images will be preserved in the Microsoft Word backup. Other attachment types will not be included in your Library backups.
- Library Entries are ordered by Last Updated Date
Excel-Based Backup Files
When you download your Library backup in Microsoft Excel, all of your content will be broken into columns, giving you the ability to easily sort through your data.
- Images and footnotes are not preserved and will not be included in Microsoft Excel backups.
- Excel has a 30,000 character cell limitation, meaning only the first 30,000 characters of a Library Entry will be shown in your Excel Backup file
- Attachments can be downloaded separately from the Attachment Library, or from individual Library Entries
- If your Library contains more than 5000 Entries, the Excel Backup will be divided into multiple files containing a maximum of 5000 Library Entries each