In this article:
- Can I See Who Else Is Working on a Project?
- Can I Provide Instructions When I Assign Entries to My Users?
- Can I Tag Other Users in a Project in Project Comments?
Can I See Who Else Is Working on a Project?
Live Collaboration gives you the ability to see who, in real time, is working on a given Project, as well as who is working on a specific Project Entry.
Subscription Required: Live Collaboration isn't available on all subscription plans. Contact Support to learn more: Send an email to Support
Read more: Live Collaboration
Can I Provide Instructions When I Assign Entries to My Users?
We understand that providing context is extremely important when collaborating with your team. You will be able to provide a comment on any Project Entry from directly within a Project.
To add a comment when assigning a Question:
- From within your Project, click Unassigned or the plus "+" icon on the Project Entry
- Type in the name of the Assignee and write any additional comments
- Your comment will show up at in the Comment section of the Project Entry
Can I Tag Other Users in a Project in Project Comments?
Yes, you can tag other Users in Project Comments, as long as they have permissions set to view the Entry.
- Click on the Comments bubble to add a comment
- Type the @ symbol anywhere within the Comment field of the Entry where you would like that User to be tagged. This will display a list of Participants for this Project
- Select a User, write a Comment, and press Enter on your keyboard
From your team member’s perspective, a notification email will be sent after 15 minutes, letting them know they have been mentioned in comment(s).
Upon logging in, your team member will see the number of comments they have been mentioned in on their Home Dashboard.
Upon clicking into the Project, there will be a new filter for the number of Unread mentions in this Project.
Upon clicking on the notification, the User will be brought to the Project Entry that contains the mention. The Comment bubble will display a number for the number of unread mentions the User has for this Entry.
Learn more: To read more about working with comments, including how to edit, resolve, and mark comments unread, check out this guide: How Can I Work With Comments On Project Entries? (a Loopio login is required to access this link).
Can I work with other team members on projects?
Open Collaboration empowers you to work more collaboratively with your team to drive your Project toward the finish line.
To read more about the open Collaboration feature, read on: What is Open Collaboration?
As a Project Collaborator or Project Admin, you will have access to work on any Entry in a Section with Open Collaboration enabled.
To learn how to enable Open Collaboration for a Project Section, read on: How Do I Allow My Team To Collaborate Freely on a Project Section?